* Other wipeable markers can be used on our mat, however our markers are specially designed for use on non-porous surfaces and wipe easily. Other markers may leave markings on your mat. We advise to wipe your mat after every use.
Please ensure to put lids back on markers to ensure they do not dry out. Markers are ink based for use on non porous surfaces, therefore they may still mark surfaces that absorb easily. Children must be supervised at all times using this product. Our markers are non-toxic however we advise children do not ingest the ink. This product contains choking hazards (marker & bag). Not suitable for the use of children under 3 years.