This interactive transport book is perfect for children who are at a pre- reading level and early readers. The repetition creates confidence and promotes independence. The images above the words help the children to identify the words and therefore become a more fluent and independent reader. The velcro pictures encourage the children to use the picture to help them read the sentences.
This interactive reading book promotes the following skills:
- Left to right orientation
- modes of transport
- Print Awareness
- Letter Knowledge
- Holding a book properly
- Turning pages in the right direction.
- Understand words represent a spoken word and convey a message
- Phonological Awareness
- Language Skills-answering questions, retelling, describing.
- A4 in size (book pages A5)
- 300gsm cardstock
- Gloss laminated on both sides
Designed for use under adult supervision.
The small pieces are choking hazards. We advise children to be monitored while using the book. Not advised for use under 3 years of age.